Personal Data Treatment Policy
Gutiérrez & Arrieta Lawyers
This Personal Data Policy will be applicable to web users of Servicios Profesionales Gutiérrez & Arrieta S.A., (hereinafter, “Gutiérrez & Arrieta Abogados“) and to all persons who provide their personal data by any of the enabled channels.
Identity of the controller
- Professional services Gutiérrez & Arrieta S.A.
- RUT 76.486.043-8
- Cerro Colorado 5240, Torre I, Floor 18, Santiago de Chile.
Contact details of the Data Protection Officer.
Those interested may contact Gutiérrez & Arrieta Lawyers through the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data that will be processed.
Gutiérrez & Arrieta Lowyerswill collect and process the identification and contact data provided by users through the contact forms, as well as the academic and employment data of the candidates who send us their information to become part of our team.
Gutiérrez & Arrieta Lawyersdoes not install cookies while browsing.
Purposes of the treatment of your personal data and source of lawfulness.
Gutiérrez & Arrieta Lawyerswill process your personal data for the purposes indicated below:
- Manage your request for information or contact through the form enabled for this purpose or through the email indicated on our website, based on the consent given when you send us that form.
- Attend to your request to be part of the Gutiérrez & Arrieta Lawyers team and manage your participation in possible selection processes, based on the consent granted when you send us this form.
The fact of not providing the requested data and identified as mandatory, would imply the impossibility on our part of achieving the purposes previously described.
Data retention period
The personal data provided by users through our website will be kept for the time necessary to effectively fulfill the purposes indicated above.
Once the objective pursued has been reached, the data will be kept for the following periods:
- Information collected through our contact form: 1 year.
- Information collected to join our team: 2 years.
Recipients of personal data and international data transfers
Your data will only be communicated, to the extent that such communication is necessary or mandatory, in accordance with current legislation.
There are no plans to carry out international transfers of personal data.
In the event that an international data transfer is necessary, Gutiérrez & Arrieta Lawyers undertakes to comply with the necessary measures, without prejudice to the obligations derived from the regulations on the protection of personal data.
Exercise of data protection rights of data subjects
We inform you that, at any time, you can exercise the rights recognized by the data protection law:
- Access: allows the user to know what information is held, where it has been obtained, to whom it has been provided and with what uses it has been treated.
- Rectification: allows the user to rectify some erroneous or outdated data.
- Cancellation: allows the user to stop processing their data.
- Withdraw consent, at any time, regarding the processing of your personal data, without affecting its legality.
To exercise the recognized rights, the interested party may contact Gutiérrez & Arrieta Lawyers through the following email address email@example.com or by mail to Cerro Colorado 5240, Tower I, Floor 18, Santiago of Chile.
We remind you that in said communication you must indicate the right you want to exercise, the data or set of personal data that is the subject of your claim and provide a document that validly accredits your identity.
We will respond to your requests as soon as possible and, in any case, within the legal period.